I have created a new art product and I need a name for it. Each art piece is custom, but the general theme is bright colors and shapes. While the Golden Retriever above is in motion, the subjects of the art pieces don’t need to be in motion. (Though I think a lot of them will be.)
I don’t know what to call my new art product, so I am holding a contest to choose a name for the new product. The winner of the contest will receive a hour and a half studio photo session package as a prize! That is a $400 value!
Here are the rules:
- You can submit as many name suggestions as you like
- You MUST email them to email@example.com
- You must include your name, city and state
- Winning name is selected based on originality and appropriateness
- If the name chosen has been submitted by more than one person, a drawing will be done to select the winner
- Bryant Dog Photography reserves the right to not have a winner if no entries are determined to fit the criteria
- The judge’s decision is final
- The winner will receive a Regular studio session package that includes up to an hour and a half studio session for up to 3 dogs or cats and a $100 credit to purchase portraits
- All entries must be received by midnight CDT June 20th.
Put your thinking caps on and I hope to hear from you soon!